Tuesday, January 7, 2014

all my life, i've waited for someone like you...

Sara and David were married in October in Burleson, Tx! I first met Sara in 2008 when I walked through the door of her hair salon!!! Since then she has been my friend as well as my hair stylist, yes I still drive back to Burleson to have my hair done:)) Sara has got to be one of the most sweetest souls I have ever met. This girl would give anyone the shirt off of her back!! She does all kinds of fund raisers for people, soldiers, friends and family, she will go buy groceries for a homeless person, or fill someones gas tank.... she doesn't just talk about it... she does it!! I was so honored to be a part of her wedding day!! David and Sara have dated for over 10 years and they are more in love now than ever!!!! Sara, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding!! We had a blast!! To check out Sara's details of her wedding click here.  There were to many to post here too:))) Sara and David, I pray God's blessings upon your marriage and pray for many great years together!!! Love you!














































1 comment:

  1. Amazing Pictures.. Stephanie your gift of seeing the right moment and being able to capture it is unbelievable. I love you so much and I'm so blessed to call you my friend.

    ReplyDelete